Nindo Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Mizukage vs Former Mizukage

4 posters

Go down

Current Mizukage vs Former Mizukage Empty Current Mizukage vs Former Mizukage

Post by Widow Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:16 pm

War Event
Current Mizukage vs Former Mizukage

The Mizukage Event
A old man under a ancient golden suit wandered in front of the gate as a hand was raised from his back, while the man requested to meet the current leader that leaded over the mist village, the old man had a respective posture and water clear eyes, a storm was about to awake and the officers of the village could hear it.

Once the gate was opened the old man quickly moved through the village towards the mansion with agile movement, speed not to be underestimated by anyone, a storm leaked down on the mist village with lingering thunder, the village was in a veil of darkness while lighted from the sky with the thunder.

This event will take place in the village of mist and is planned to take a long while due to the fact that the former leader is eighty and has skill over water, while also giving it a reason to happen because of the fact that the former leader is a violent and power hungry man which is corrupt and fights to have 'his' land back, this event is not meant to cause any damage but rather give the students and shinobi of the mist the idea of a real scale battle and how dangerous life as a shinobi can be, it seems like a very great idea anyway.

This event had its final decision, it will be set when people that are students right now are around the jounin tier which will take a long while, however, i am planning some peaceful events after this, this event will also include more event characters and it will become a coup as requested, only thing i need is for nick to look over this.

Last edited by Widow on Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Widow
Widow
Admin

https://nindo-online.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Current Mizukage vs Former Mizukage Empty Re: Current Mizukage vs Former Mizukage

Post by Ineshi Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:21 pm

Approved.. But for next week. Not now.
Ineshi
Ineshi

Back to top Go down

Current Mizukage vs Former Mizukage Empty Re: Current Mizukage vs Former Mizukage

Post by Dothal Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:27 pm

Like Pokemon Bradley made sure to spam all over OOC, this event does seem solely to be for the current Mizukage, with no other players being able to interact much more than just cheering or something.

If you wanted a suggestion, perhaps have the Former Mizukage try to rally support from both PCs and have ECs to back him up aswell and make it an attempt as a violent coupe rather than a simple duel.

Dothal

Back to top Go down

Post by Widow Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:30 pm

Dothal wrote:Like Pokemon Bradley made sure to spam all over OOC, this event does seem solely to be for the current Mizukage, with no other players being able to interact much more than just cheering or something.

If you wanted a suggestion, perhaps have the Former Mizukage try to rally support from both PCs and have ECs to back him up aswell and make it an attempt as a violent coupe rather than a simple duel.

That seems like a great idea, i am applying it to the event.
Widow
Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizeo Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:33 pm

It would be alright to do an event in Kirigakure, but since we have had an event recently, and Kirigakure is still managing the village to be stable, it would be better if the event was postponed for a much later date (judging by the event's definition). It would be too soon for the event to take place right now, and even though it was said that the event was not supposed to damage the village, I believe that it would be almost impossible to not damage the village with two Kage-rank characters combatting each-other with their full power inside of the village.

For now, I would rather appreciate an event that would be able to include the lower-ranks of the village, as I feel that if this event was to take place, then anyone except the Kage would not stand much of a chance due to the difference in power - which would be counterproductive for the progression and the fun of the lower-ranking players. It's not that i do not appreciate the event, but right now, it would be almost impossible for Kirigakure to put all it's plans into action with events being thrown at it.

Raizeo

Back to top Go down

Post by Widow Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Raizeo wrote:It would be alright to do an event in Kirigakure, but since we have had an event recently, and Kirigakure is still managing the village to be stable, it would be better if the event was postponed for a much later date (judging by the event's definition). It would be too soon for the event to take place right now, and even though it was said that the event was not supposed to damage the village, I believe that it would be almost impossible to not damage the village with two Kage-rank characters combatting each-other with their full power inside of the village.

For now, I would rather appreciate an event that would be able to include the lower-ranks of the village, as I feel that if this event was to take place, then anyone except the Kage would not stand much of a chance due to the difference in power - which would be counterproductive for the progression and the fun of the lower-ranking players. It's not that i do not appreciate the event, but right now, it would be almost impossible for Kirigakure to put all it's plans into action with events being thrown at it.

We are placing this event when people are jounin, however, by this event is not meant to cause any damage i meant, i do not wish to kill anyone in this event, that would be a waste of character development, i am going to apply what you said to this event, thankyou for your structured opinion.
Widow
Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down