Nindo Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future of Nindo

Go down

Future of Nindo Empty Future of Nindo

Post by Widow Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:16 pm

Future of Nindo Miles-crossed(d)

Future of Nindo

I have came to the conclusion after becoming a regular player that the game needs administrators which actually listen to the public and doesn't let a other do the work for them, with this conclusion I have made a couple changes to the forum to ensure that every poster is equal and no in-game administrator has the right to delete or do anything for that matter to your post.

With these changes I removed every in-game administrator from the forum rankings to see if the administrators will listen to you, the player as I have also come to the conclusion that they like to deny everything that comes in as a feedback, complaint or suggestion unless the entire playerbase screams it, obviously that is not how the administration should work and it is a selfish way to act towards the playerbase which is the only reason your game is up in the first place.

I would personally put a stop to this forum to see if the administrators would open their ears at that moment, but that would damage the entire playerbase and the total experience that a player could have while it also limits one's knowledge on the administrator team, which i do not find a good choice because this forum has been brought very far for a single reason, you and the entire playerbase and its support.

Extra Information

Sincerely the administrators wouldn't want to listen to me or someone else's feedback i will also give certain reasons why i had to make these changes, judging how the administrators act against the playerbase until it becomes a total rampage of complaints i can see how it will be when they get tired of complaints and the playerbase because they can't properly provide service, which will make them remove your posts or further, as said it is only a prediction of what could happen in the future and these are the preparations for that prediction for when i quit.

Me, being a former administrator i saw what they were doing and i can kindly say with a blunt attitude that they simply don't know what the facts are and how they wish to set this game further, from my perspective every decision from an administrator currently isn't even organized to the general playerbase opinion and they aren't even slightly attempting to make this a better game, it is all a unorganized lie hidden behind seemingly organized words.

Sincerely i have pretty much every secret of the administration team i shall also include the fact that they are planning to fire the mizukage for attempting to protect his village against sunagakure when the former kazekage thought that he could mess up the strongest village with one player, this included the usage of non-player characters, which is perfectly fine from my perspective to use non-player characters for that reason considering how many chances the kazekage obtained.

This proves my point stated before this entire claim, the administrators simply don't know what they want and what to do, they don't even communicate properly with the people they are supposed to work with and they simply decide single-handedly on the entire game whenever they feel like it which is very unorganized.

If needing proof i could already give it, in-game administrators have no way to hide everything they do behind fancy words and structured sentences while everything is really just a act of unprofessional chuntering, the players deserve much more than that and they know it, but they don't do anything with that fact.
Widow
Widow
Admin

https://nindo-online.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum