Nindo Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rage is getting out of hand.

Go down

The Rage is getting out of hand. Empty The Rage is getting out of hand.

Post by Scyrus123 Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:26 am

This is getting out of hand and unprofessional. . . just fuckin' start anew. Based on my perspective as a "regular" player. We are only making things worse, instead of having fun, we're here throwing bombs and rockets at each other.

Note: This is only my opinion.

I really don't have a problem with Bradley being a Kazekage, just as long as he can take on the job and responsibility of being a Kazekage, and stop being power hungry.

We're not perfect guys. Even Presidents, Prime Ministers, Kings, Queens and Leaders fail and fall. What makes true leaders are: they will do their best to stand up and fix their faults and learn from their mistakes, and even be a better leader than they formerly were. The experience of failure is what molds them to be even a better leader.

You never saw Ichirou, you never saw me say shits about Bradley as a Kazekage right? Even after everything that had happened, I took everything ICly, and took about what happened during 'Suna Vs. Kiri' as a lesson, a lesson OOCly and ICly, for I admitted that I lacked information on how to use the new system of using NPCs and my own character itself in which had brought me upon a disastrous failure both OOC and ICly, and doing my best not to do the same failure and mistake again.
But, we the Kirigakure starters were enraged about the fact that the situation was poorly handled [as what had Cadiz complained] by the admins and we the players itself.

How so?  [Please let me quote Sphinx]

Sphinx wrote:
As I skim read this thread, they were several points where I really raised my eyebrow.
" but nothing was said about the Kirigakure gates that have been destroyed by the Kazekage, nor about Kirigakure's Chuunin - Ichirou - who was almost killed by the Kazekage not being it for the admins deciding that he was able to live with those injuries. "
It would be considered common sense, if an individual as been teleported plus the whole situation omitted that everything that happened has been completed reverted to normal. I don't believe you would need to be personally told, Ichirou plus your gates are fine unless you want an Admin to personally hold  your hand throughout your time as Mizukage.
No, it wouldn't be common sense. Raizo as a leader should not perceive all things all based on assumptions and common sense, and if I were in the same position, would also make sure that things are what he assumed to be. He wouldn't complain about it in the first place right?
Since the admins could simply say that they will omit Ichirou's death since everything was omitted. In which as the player playing Ichirou, is grateful about me still living despite my injuries, and this is also the reason why I said that I took what happened ICly, and didn't whine about it OOCly, and truly, it turned out good for me. But, they omitted Ichirou's death by a different reasoning behind it in which had caused confusion, which defeats the purpose of the omission of the player-made event itself. Ie: Player A killed Player B. The admins omitted Player A killing Player B. But, Player B still sustained damaged from the attack of Player. End of example. The same thing that happened to the destruction of Kiri's gates applies.

This is the very root of the problem.
Sphinx wrote:
Let us move on, just by the sheer amount of times you have mentioned the kazekage indirectly speaking of Bradley has dis-allowed me from viewing this entire thread as bias.
" There was a Tournament hosted as an event in Kirigakure "
That tournament was conducted poorly,  multiple figures said for this to be omitted event and purely stupid idea due to everyone simply being teleported and spoon-fed the ideal of a tournament. In-fact if this tournament did not happen, most of these problems or issues would not have erupted.
I agree with Sphinx with this one.

So, let's move on. If you are still reading this, thank you very much.

That's the reason behind why I said that everything was poorly handled. And please don't misunderstand me, I'm not bullshitting anyone. I just want this confusion to settle and get fixed. And for everyone to admit their mistakes and do better next time. Have a great day everyone and see ya in-game. Smile

Scyrus123

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum