Nindo Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunagakure Jounin/Chuunin | Application

2 posters

Go down

Sunagakure Jounin/Chuunin | Application Empty Sunagakure Jounin/Chuunin | Application

Post by Itachi Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:39 am

~Rank Application~
Name Ingame: Sarutobi, Kyojin.
Byond Key: Ittachii.
Skype UN: itaachi-
Rank (Grade): Jounin/Chuunin (B).
Village: Sunagakure.
Specs: Taijutsu only.
Age: 13. (If Allowed to become Jounin I'd like to edit my age to 19.

Reason why I want to become a Jounin:

Nindo-online is a new created game yes, but the lack of Jounins and Chunins are mad hard. Most of the players that play the game are academy students with no perks or jutsus, I've been playing Era for about a year and a half, been roleplaying for about five years now. If allowed I'd like to create more RP in the village. Invite people to play the game.

RP example (A few lines is good enough)
  He just wanted to enjoy his small bento, but an unexpected gust of wind had blown it right out of his hand. As he stood dumbfounded, staring at the grounded food whilst rubbing the back of his head, Kyojin noticed a peculiar tornado nearby, tearing up trees and ripping out grass.

Was that the cause of the gust which had made him drop his lunch? He was about to find out. He went to investigate the abnormal force of nature, when he was met with a female, gulping away at some bottled water.

”Excuse me, ma’am.” He politely gave a bow of the head as he approached this woman. “But would you happen to know anything about that strange tornado from moments ago, or where it came from? My youth-shaped bento is now a mess on the ground!"

Last edited by Itachi on Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Itachi

Back to top Go down

Sunagakure Jounin/Chuunin | Application Empty Re: Sunagakure Jounin/Chuunin | Application

Post by Widow Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:50 am

Itachi has been informed about the custom rank applications, this application is still here to give it a chance, if any of the administrators such as magic says otherwise it will be deleted, good application however, my personal opinion is that jounin should also be a available choice to apply for at the start of a wipe.
Widow
Widow
Admin

https://nindo-online.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down