Nindo Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunagakure Chuunin App.

Go down

Sunagakure Chuunin App. Empty Sunagakure Chuunin App.

Post by Rock Nate Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:58 pm

IC Name: Shikuo, Masato
Byond Key: Nater23457
Rank (Grade): Chuunin (Whatever Grade I need to be, I don't really mind)
Village: Sunagakure
Specs:Nintai

RP Example
From the top of the giant Sand Sphere most of the village called a mansion, Masato would be looking down upon the square, giving each and every citizen or student a good look up and down. He silently stood up, his unrestrained flak-jacket blowing due to the wind his land was known for. Without a second of delay, the Chuunin jumped from his perch, landing in a spot he assumed was the middle of a meeting place for the whole of the village. He cleared his throat quickly, as he tried to ignore the awe-struck faces of those around him. Finally, he spoke.

"Hey all! I'm here to help all of you out, any way I can, just talk to me.... Name's Masato! Glad to meet you all."

Reasons
I know as a starter I will be needed to be active, which I know I can be. Also, I hope to create RP whenever the population online allows. If this isn't the case, I can also use my time to teach whichever profession I do receive if I'm ever chosen.

Rock Nate

Back to top Go down