Nindo Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Namikaze Clan Application - Yato-God

2 posters

Go down

Namikaze Clan Application - Yato-God Empty Namikaze Clan Application - Yato-God

Post by Yato-God Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:20 pm

Byond Key:Yato_God
Clan:Namikaze
What do you expect to do as this clan?: I know it sounds nubish, but I want to style my character after Minato, he's my absolute favorite character. I'll go ahead and tell you that, I work from six am to four pm, monday through thursday.  I get firday's through sunday off.

Roleplay Example: Yato turned to face the younger indavidual, "You need help guy... You should put your time and energy into getting a job rather then trying to rob people who are both older and taller then yourself." giving a sigh he would ignore the younger boy and continue his path of travil.

Takai ran up to this random blonde haired nigga and preforms a diving spear at his gut. "Nigga run that shit!"

Yato got "Diving speared" only to plant his foot into the gut of Takai, to momentum of his movements caused Yato to fall backwords.  With foot firmly placed into the guys gut, he would kick, and send the one that speared him, flying towards the boy behind him.

Rolling through with the throw, Yato would now be in a crouched position, "I dont have time for this.." he stated before taking off in full sprint.

Yato-God

Back to top Go down

Namikaze Clan Application - Yato-God Empty Re: Namikaze Clan Application - Yato-God

Post by Magicpaper9001 Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:42 am

Don't you have an Uchiha?

Magicpaper9001

Back to top Go down