Nindo Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uchiha Clan Application

2 posters

Go down

Uchiha Clan Application Empty Uchiha Clan Application

Post by SaiyanRay116 Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Byond Key: SaiyanRay116

Clan: Uchiha

What do you expect to do as this clan?: As this clan I intend to place an impact on the world of shinobi. Be it for better or worse, I will grow stronger to an extent that will suit my character and and bring the Uchiha the acknowledgment they deserve. Failing in my endeavor is not an option.

Roleplay Example:

The sky was now pitch black as night set in. The wind blew east which would be a negative attribute for the Uchiha. The drift of his scent would easily be detectable which would initially give away his position. Gritting his teeth the Uchiha figured that he had no other option than to face them. There would be no escaping his opponents. The frown on his face depend and he reached his right arm toward the gunbai that rested on his back. Clenching the weapon ever so slightly so as to avoid creating sound. Seeing the first enemy in sight the Uchiha dashed at them and swung the gunbai fiercely. Little did he know that the man was accompanied by a small squad as a shower of kunai and shuriken rained down on him.

He managed to block a large percentage of them but others would be lodged in either of the legs and arms. He was pinned down and all he could see was his brother dying by their hands in a last effort to save him. At the sight of the shinobi the Uchiha glared at them and his apparel became to intimidate them. Unconsciously the Uchiha could see his enemies clearely and the darkness was no longer as intimidating as it had been before. His assailants noted a large change as his flooded over with red and held a ruby gleam in the small patch of moonlight. A tomoe sat in either of the eyes and the Uchiha clenched the gunbai he held with his right hand fiercely. This would be the end of it.

Last edited by SaiyanRay116 on Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar error)

SaiyanRay116

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Clan Application Empty Re: Uchiha Clan Application

Post by Magicpaper9001 Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:47 pm

Accepted

Magicpaper9001

Back to top Go down