Nindo Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EC Application

3 posters

Go down

EC Application Empty EC Application

Post by Scyrus123 Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:59 pm

~Event Character~
Byond Key:Scyrus123
IC Name:Uriel [Event Char name]
What spec do you want?: Genjutsu
Your goals as an EC: I understand that nindo-online is still a new created game. I played Era of the Shinobi for 2 years, and been roleplaying for four years. So, my only goal is to speed-up the story progression of the game by creating small types of events that will lead to another small type of event, and to end that event arc with a BANG, not an event where some rogues are looting a village or something and the players would then kill them, and that's all.
What you expect to achieve:
More players and fun, not boring RP.
Role-play Example:

EC l

A night so dark and cold, with the Hidden Leaf peaceful in his sleep. A masked hooded figure stood atop the building, looking down upon Konoha. "This place, an embodiment of hatred and greed in the name of power itself will soon fall by my hands. This is the beginning, the beginning of chaos and suffering. . . in the name of peace." he told himself, a smile hidden within his lips, his smile basked in darkness, pure with malice.

The man laughed, his hands dripping with blood releasing a bloody headband, as it clanked against the ground. A corpse in a flak jacket is seen lying behind his feet, as the figure would then leave the area, with no trace left but the corpse of a dead Konohagakure shinobi.

Last edited by Scyrus123 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Scyrus123

Back to top Go down

EC Application Empty Re: EC Application

Post by Widow Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:34 am

What would your character name to be however? Not a administrator in the game but that is needed information.
Widow
Widow
Admin

https://nindo-online.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyrus123 Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:50 am

Widow wrote:What would your character name to be however? Not a administrator in the game but that is needed information.

Edited, thanks

Scyrus123

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicpaper9001 Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:43 am

Scyrus123 wrote:~Event Character~

Your app is accepted, I will add you on skype, and we can get you started.

Magicpaper9001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down