Nindo Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanarisu [ Custom Clan Application ]

3 posters

Go down

Fanarisu [ Custom Clan Application ] Empty Fanarisu [ Custom Clan Application ]

Post by Sphinx Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:21 pm

Byond Key: LeSphinx
Ic Name: Fanarisu, Alexius

Back-story of the Clan:

Spoiler:

Abilities of the Clan:
Spoiler:

Appearance:
Fanarisu clan members are recognized by their appearance: between 5’10” and 6’10” at adulthood, crimson red hair (often long, straight, and unkempt), sharpened teeth, longer fingernails then per usual, and skin that doesn't seem to tan or change colour. A Fanarisu will often wear loose clothing, like a robe or kimono,that they can slip out of during more dramatic transformations since other clothing will rip apart.

What you plan to do:
At his moment of time, I do not plan to dramatically do anything however I wish to get this clan going not just a way of me gaining a unique ability. To actually have members within the clan, so we can get a few things going; I don't intentionally plan on moving towards one-goal however the first major thing would be finding the Fanarisu a place to call home, as they have lived outside of villages almost in hiding. They have now come out of hiding, not quite aware with what is going in this world; they will seek to find a place in this world firstly.

Role-play Example:
Spoiler:
Sphinx
Sphinx

Back to top Go down

Fanarisu [ Custom Clan Application ] Empty Re: Fanarisu [ Custom Clan Application ]

Post by OutoftheBox Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:14 pm

This looks good; reminds me of a clan i made on another game with all the transformations. cyclops
OutoftheBox
OutoftheBox

Back to top Go down

Fanarisu [ Custom Clan Application ] Empty Re: Fanarisu [ Custom Clan Application ]

Post by Magicpaper9001 Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:38 am

Accepted, please contact me in game or via skype if you need anything involving this.

Magicpaper9001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down