Nindo Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| | Hakai, Sozo {Kazekage's Application} | |

Go down

| | Hakai, Sozo {Kazekage's Application} | | Empty | | Hakai, Sozo {Kazekage's Application} | |

Post by Pokemon Bradley Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:25 am

Rank Applications
IC Name: | | Hakai, Sozo | |
Byond Key: | | Pokemon Bradley | |
Rank (Grade): | | {A} | |
Village:  | | (砂隠れの里, Sunagakure no Sato; Literally meaning "Village Hidden by Sand") | |
Specs: | | Generalist Elementalist | |
Note:  | | To my rival in this competition for application of Kazekage. (Widow/Yoker/Zen Onmyodo) Administrators are prohibited from making a ranking character, thus meaning if you want to be a rank, You could give up your adminship to become the Kazekage or forever hold your tongue and relinquish your rights to apply for Kazekage. | |

Roleplay Example:

| | Exotic green hair, exotic green eyes, sparkling with a elegant beauty with a direct implication directed onto it. A strict, firm and unyielding expression layered over his face, his posture undeviating etched forever incessantly. His five fingers bundled over his lean, slim writing utensil, intricate movements directing the slim pen over the background of the scroll.

A brief  pause filled the atmosphere, holding the pen into place, ink dripping onto the paper that seemed to fabricate a sphere of that said ink. A period was made due to a ceased movement, hoisting the slim pen and placing it gently on top of the desk. Scanning the scroll as a slight smirk materialized, complacent of his completed product of his document.

A sudden conjoined mixture of 'BANG and SLAM' A mixture of sand and wind drifting inside the mansion, his attention diverted towards the sudden exposure, unsure as to what the commotion was about. His expression slightly mutating into a form of grimace and scowl, a sign of frustration as such an action as proved to become a hindrance to his task.

"Sozo!"

A yell expelled out towards Sozo, Still seated onto his wooden, yet notable chair which only Kages were permitted to be seated upon. Silence filled the air, reluctant to sending a reply towards the rowdy male. Although closely observing and examining him.

{This man's skin is pale.}

{Straight black hair and dark, brown eyes.}

{He has a small nose and a round chin.}

{He is 5' 10" and has a heavy build.}

{A notable feature is his distinctive clothes.}

{He has a strange scar on his left hand.}

{People tend to find him attractive.}

"Raise now, Sozo!--Your death is near!" the pale male would exclaim in a hoarse tone, his eyes gleaming with hatred. His right hand rested upon the hilt of his medium-length blade, the noise of steel rubbing against the scabbard. Sozo's expression still in a frustrated ailment. "Risen, This is your first warning and final, Relinquish your blade and voluntarily surrender yourself to me."

A chuckle would push out of Risen's throat. "Never in a million years--" Interrupted, Sozo's eyes would turn into a glare. "I assume you won't live for that long, But please. . I do not wish to loiter around and waste anymore time squandering around with you. I assume you're going to resist so I'll meet that resistance with my own."

The chair being pushed back as the male had risen up from his seated position. "It's time for your Judgement, Risen."

A beat of sweat would course down from on top of Risen's forehead--A sign of anxiety overcame him, Sozo becoming a blur to Risen's naked eye. "Wha-" With Sozo's towering figure overshadowing Risen's own, His left palm heavily anchored down towards the nape of Risen's neck in a chop. "Gah!" A loud thump as Risen's body met the floor, his body limp as if he had no signs of life over his body.

"I'm not foolish to kill a individual, absolutely when there is a possibility of that individual having information that may prove of value towards me and the village. I love knowledge and to strengthen my wisdom and my power." A smirk slowly formed, His left arm wrapping around Risen's waist, gripping him tightly. His gaze met with the warden's own, passing him the body. "This man has been knocked out, strip him of his belongings and imprison him, He shall be questioned at a later date."

With that statement, Sozo would turn his back towards the warden and walk back towards his mansion, a clear satisfaction set on his face, the male was eager to get back to his kage work to improve Sunagakure's power, stability, trade and all the other factors that seemed to matter in the world of politics, to raise up into the ledger and rankings. | |

Yes . . .

Sunagakure is to head into a new age . . .

The . . .

============================

| | GOLDEN AGE | |

============================

Pokemon Bradley

Back to top Go down