Nindo Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rank Complaint

3 posters

Go down

What is your opinion?

Rank Complaint I_vote_lcap50%Rank Complaint I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Rank Complaint I_vote_lcap33%Rank Complaint I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Rank Complaint I_vote_lcap17%Rank Complaint I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Rank Complaint Empty Rank Complaint

Post by Widow Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:43 am

Rank Complaint
Sincerely we have come to the conclusion that the administration team like's to listen to certain individuals to bend the official promises of the administrators amongst each other i will file this complaint concentrated on the subject of rank options and what the real choice should be, evidence shall be given among the claims i will be giving towards a individual or certain subject.

Reason & Choice

The recent sunagakure kazekage has been chosen under direction of Kinsuke, a person which was supposed to be kazekage but denied it, in my opinion the kazekage was going to be thrown out anyway due to the complaints that the administrator team received, including the fact that the entire village is manifested out of the same family, it is a rather huge mess that the administrator team allowed in the first place, this is because the family called Hakai was approved by administrator bias, which i then point towards the former kazekage and his entire family which was approved for bringing the playerbase up.

Hakai & Uchiha
Kinsuke had chosen another one of his family members to take the lead, from the administrator called Blaine this was the only reason why they would accept it, that is like saying you accepted a hokage because he was part of the Uchiha clan, evidence is stated.

Rank Complaint Hrgdmxfd5ph

Final Opinion
This game won't last long with administrators pulling up random people which were offered for ranks without being proven, i was told that i was able to apply to become the next kazekage and then i simply entered into the game five minutes later after applying and working hard on my application, already seeing a new kazekage chosen just because he was part of the clan which already shrouds the entire village due to admin bias, i know that it is annoying to hear players complain, but when a former administrator has to send in a complaint like this then you know you are messing the game up heavily, my opinion is that the kazekage must be retreated and that everyone gets a chance to apply on the forums, the other ranks in the future will go the same, ofcourse i added a poll too for people to decide with me.
Widow
Widow
Admin

https://nindo-online.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Rank Complaint Empty Re: Rank Complaint

Post by Undivulged Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:09 pm

The application system was used for players we can't necessarily vouch for. What you don't seem to understand is that either way, administrators are making the decisions. I mean, think about it.

1) We choose someone we or another can vouch for.

2) We (still the admins) choose someone seemingly random based on the applications.

3)The new Kazekage fills out an app, and gets chosen anyway.

There's a reason he was chosen, and he'd just get chosen anyway. Don't act like you say we're ruining the server when in reality you wanted the Kazekage position. I know the story between you and Brad, and remember you striving for Kazekage. Please, if you make a complaint be professional and leave your own will out of it, and speak for players instead of yourself. If that wasn't the case, then you would have brought up the fact that we also chose Nate without an application.

On another note, the Hakai clan wasn't approved by admin bias. We found those who made Hakai to be above others in our choice for Kazekage, not to mention that Brad was the only person to apply for Kazekage. The Hakai being dominant in Sunagkure was sheerly for plot, as well as a majority of the of the Sunagkure clans, as we created grounds of its formation and the reasoning as why it was late. The Hakai don't even have a kekkei genkai, so we don't have to 'approve' it. Their clan has nothing unqiue, except blood of their relatives. They're a family. Have a great day.

Undivulged

Back to top Go down

Post by Widow Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:27 pm

It still doesn't change the fact that you chosen Bradley as a kazekage due to the administrator bias as well as the fact that sunagakure is filled with Hakais, i am acting professional, i am simply angered by the fact that i was told that i could apply, i suddenly come on the game and a new kazekage was already chosen, sincerely the fact that they said 'we are not waiting' too long while i was told i could apply i could easily say that i am now going to stop with this game because i hate the administration team and how it handles things, i wasn't angry about the fact that a new hokage was chosen on the run because of the fact how the former hokage handled things and i was informed right at the start about it.

Instead, you and the administration team choose a random dude after telling someone to apply and then recruiting him with no application, that sir is administrator failure once again, with that being said i will simply quit this game because of the sheer fact that the administration fails to listen to people, farewell.
Widow
Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Undivulged Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:46 am

How is it admin bias when I asked the runner-up who he wanted to take Bradley's place? Anyway, you simply just enforced my point. You aren't arguing for the players' sake, you're arguing because you didn't get the position of Kazekage. Also, you didn't hate the administration team when you were a part of it Very Happy Stop covering up your side with lies and face the fact that you're salty that your powers got stripped, and that you didn't get the Kazekage position.

If anything, i care about the players the most, given that I asked one who he wanted to see take the kage position. o/

Undivulged

Back to top Go down

Post by Widow Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:05 am

No, you don't care about the players, if you would you would actually listen and stop lying about everything, even the coders gave up on your game and your mappers from my knowledge, that is mainly why you don't have anyone to code for now, i can know why because when i used to be in the administration team i was simply ignored because someone got a higher ranking than me in the administration team, which is complete bollocks and corrupt as fuck.

Now, as said, i am not 'salty' i turned into a regular player and now i am able to see how it goes on their side, i am going to be honest and say that the administration of a game has never been so horrible, ever, ofcourse i too want a fair chance into becoming a kazekage for once, but that also goes for everyone else, everyone should deserve a chance to apply, yet you don't care.

That smiley in your text simply proves my point that you aren't seeing the larger picture here, you are basically not even taking the playerbase or my complaints serious, i departed me and the playerbase because i quit the game, the administrator team is too high with their heads up their asses for me to ignore this.

Also, if a single player has a complaint about something and you're going to react unprofessional like that, i wouldn't be surprised about the fact that four to five people left the game in a single day, as said by yourself, 'have a great day'.

Note that i hated the administration team when i was in it, i simply kept it secret until now to be able to voice the opinion of players that left feedback, now that i am not able to do that i am going to do it with these complaints and this forum.
Widow
Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Levantas Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:37 am

I like butts. Wink

Levantas

Back to top Go down

Post by Widow Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:43 am