Nindo Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chuunin For Kirigakure

2 posters

Go down

Chuunin For Kirigakure Empty Chuunin For Kirigakure

Post by Xioshen Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:54 pm

IC Name: Kaguya, Ky'rain
Byond Key: The_Boondock_Saint/Xioshen
Rank (Grade): Chuunin
Village: Kirigakure
Specs: Clan/Tai/Medical
RP Example: Krauser would pull himself up from the floor and look around, slightly confused about what all was going on. The last time he checked he was on his way to Iwagakure in order to see where there villages stood in terms of alliance. He remembered being knocked down from a blunt force behind him and then tied up. He heard multiple voices as he was carried in and out of consiousness.

He would rub the back of his neck where he was originally hit and sigh. He was not sure who had done this, nor where he was at but he was possitive it was some sort of jail cell or holding chamber based on the surroundings. He would poke his head up against the iron bars and look around. There was two shinobi sitting down at a table by the only door in the area. They seemed to be playing a game and not focused on him but he could tell that they were shinobi of Iwakagure.

"Tsk... why do we have to baby sit the brat." One of the shinobi asked the other. "Well you know... the Kage said anyone from any other village is to be contained, tortured for secrets of their village, and then killed. How else can we be on par with the other villages... Just got to wait for the Kage to return, don't bitch." The second shinobi would say

He leaned back, and sighed. 'Guess I know where the alliance stands... they knew where I was from.' He would rub himself down and notice he lacked his shinobi tools and the pack which it was carried in. He would shake his head as he mummbled "I have to get out of here..." He knew in an instant he had no choice but to actually kill the two in order to escape, due to the fact he had no clue how to simply knock them out with the abilities he knew.

He would ponder for a moment and then nod, knowing he had too be clever. He knew it was to risky to attack them from a far due to unknowing what or who was on the other side of the door. He would lay down, roll himself up, and begin making roaning noises. The two shinobi would stand up and walk towards the cell, wondering what was going on. Krauser was facing the wall as he was moaning and the two called out "Aye! Brat! Whats up with you!?"

Krauser would force six bones to stick out of his stomache and through his clothing. He knew that his clan was a breed not known to much about, and seen even less. He would let this play to his advantage. He rolled over and said "You broke my bones! Help me!" The two shinobi would look horrified as they saw bones sticking out in various directions. "Holy shit! Help me get this boy before he dies!" One said as he opened the cell. The other would walk in as well and they attempted to pick him up. One shinobi was at his head, the other at his feet. They lifted him up and he moaned "It hurts! Shoulders! Carry me by my shoulder!"

The shinobi would quickly put him down and put one of his arms around each of their necks. He would place his hands on the chest of both shinobi... then impale them with bones sprouting from his palm aimed towards both of their hearts for a quick and silent kill. He would push pack and ram both shinobi into the ground. He wasted no time placing one set of their clothing onto himself and replacing his headband with theirs. He would walk towards the door, leaving the bodies in the cell. He opened it slowly and noticed he was by the back wall of the village. He would walk out, close the door, and shunshin on top of the wall, leap off, and burst towards Kirigakure.

After a few days of travel he would appear at the gates of Kiri, make his way past the guards as they knew who he was and he gave a brief explination of what had happened. He was rushed to the Mizukage and there he would explain everything that had happened.

If anything else is needed please contact me and I will provide whats needed.

Xioshen

Back to top Go down

Chuunin For Kirigakure Empty Re: Chuunin For Kirigakure

Post by Magicpaper9001 Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:06 pm

Xioshen wrote:

More than enough, accepted.

Magicpaper9001

Back to top Go down