Nindo Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juzaki's Sunagakure app.

Go down

Juzaki's Sunagakure app. Empty Juzaki's Sunagakure app.

Post by Blaker1114 Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:03 pm

Rank Applications
IC Name: Juzaki
Byond Key:Blaker111
Rank Chuunin Or Jounin and head of the hospital(B+):
Village:Sunagakure
Specs:Combat Medic

RP example:So the village is under attack by rouge ninja's and the kazekage told the genin to hide and chuunin and jounin to help fight, So i was with the chuunin group to find any lost or hurt genin and the jounins to fight on the front lines, I found a child in the distance and her leg was stuck in rubble and i see another rouge ninja heading at the little girl, so my main goal is to save the child and take her to the hospital,

But the ninja was face to face with her i quickly ran at full speed and full strength and screams "Oukashou!" and i use my right hand and launched it at the man sending him flying and knocked out cold, Once i reached the little girl i lift what ever was on her leg off with out any truble because of my strength, After i got her out i took her to the hospital and head back out to find anymore villagers , and right out side i see three kids running away from something i had no clue what was going on so i screamed to the kids"Over here come here its safe!" the kids keep on running ignoring what i said and so i had to go out closer to see what was up,

Once i got in site of what they were running away from i quickly jumped behind the kids and say "Run to the hospital now" and the kids run to the hospital safe and sound, Soon after i see four dogs that were chasing the kids but i soon saw they had scratched headbands on their necks and soon after i formed a fist and screamed "HA!" and threw my hand at the ground causing a crater to form trap the the dogs in it keeping them from moving,

After all that I ran to the hospital and the nurse said "Juzaki we need you" And i rush over there to see a kid with his leg cut off and i was angry that they would do this to a helpless child so i quickly pulled out of my back pouch  a water bottle and a wet rag and ointment and some bandages i covered the wound with water and rubbed till it was clean and i held onto the kids hand who was in pain and i said "You will be ok just keep holding on" The kid was about 7 and so he is screaming and crying while this is happening and after it was clean i rubbed ointment all over the wound until covered with ointment after that i rapped around bandages and said to the nurse "We need a room ready" I soon lift the kid into the bed and tucked him in, After that we got a message from the kazekage that the ninja have ran away from the battle and that we have won.

Blaker1114

Back to top Go down