Nindo Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dani's Chuunin Application || Hisoka

Go down

Dani's Chuunin Application || Hisoka Empty Dani's Chuunin Application || Hisoka

Post by Dani Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:04 pm

IC Name: Uchiha, Hisoka. (If I can't be an uchiha because I want to be in suna, it's fine. I'll just be a non clan).
Byond Key: Lightstyle.
Rank (Grade): Chuunin (B-).
Village: Sunagakure.
Specs: Medic(With genjutsu or elements. Not sure yet.)

RP example:
The Uchiha pressed her hands against the bench ; slowly rising from her own seat. Her gaze was still locked with the masked figure's gaze, almost if like she knew him from somewhere.. And she felt like she did. With the last events, seeing a lot of her friends dying on her, a lot of her friend betraying her and her village ; she was shocked. More than that, she was afraid. She had this feeling. She had this feeling that this venom ; this poison was taking control on her own village.

The same guy that she used to love and care about so much.. Was a target for her. He was someone that she knew she can't let to roam free in her own village ; in her home. He was an enemy. With soft and quickly steps, she moved forward ; to grab a hold of his shirt. "This whole thing.. It's done. I can't let you do this anymore, I just can't." She said as she lowered her gaze, only for a few brief moments. She mumbled some words to herself before she caught him with her gaze again.

Soon, as her chakra began moving in her own body ; a bloody crimson color filled her pair of eyes, soon after that it gave birth to three obsidian tomoes. Her eyes of hatred were looking at him; they were ready. She was ready. Her hand moved with a swift motion and took her sword ; slowly unsheathing it. She blinked once, and then twice. His own arms began moving, he was starting to use seals. A look of despair filled his face ; almost if like he was scared. He knew her for some time, and maybe he really was? Who knows.

Without even waving seals, two clones made of flames appeared next to her, they were identical, even the same burning look of hatred was there. She waved a few hand signs; as she just moved her hand, pointing with her own index finger at the guy. With that? He was done. She was done. He was caught with her own genjutsu, a tree soon took place behind him; slowly binding him. He knew this genjutsu, that was how she won her own chuunin exams ; against him. Now, while he was binded and stopped forming his own seals; her own clones moved. One of them began waving some seals as the other just took the Katana from the young Uchiha ; its' own creator. The clone wit the katana was ready from behind, he was ready to stab the boy just from behind, he was ready to stab him right in the heart; nothing more. The other clone held the last sign; almost if he was waiting for something.. And he was. As the first clone slowly began moving his own arms; to penetrate through the boy's body.. Through his own heart, the other clone finished his jutsu ; with a deep and long breath he released a huge fireball.

"I'm sorry.. But you had to burn.. I needed to do this. For the sake of sunagakure's future. I'm sorry.." She mumbled her last words to the boy ; the same boy she loved. Both of her clones would disappear soon after that as she just moved to take her own katana back. She was done, the chuunin was done here.

Dani

Back to top Go down